top of page
SUPPatch (1).jpg

For our Support, members are sponsored by a full CVMA member. The support member must be of good character, who is a veteran of the United States Armed Forces, and who owns and operates a motorcycle of 500cc or above. Also must have a valid motorcycle drivers license with State endorsement and proof of insurance for their motorcycle.

Meet Our Members


William "Polecat" Hollingsworth

bottom of page